1. To provide framework and blueprint for change which layout the action that have to be done in order to achieve.
2. To coordinate, monitor and evaluate activities, programs, and projects of the local government in accordance with the approve development plans.
3. To analyze income and expenditure patterns to recommended formulate fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the Local Finance Committee.
4. To conduct continuing studies, researches and training programs necessary to develop plans and programs.
5. To promote people’s participation development training.
6. To supervise and control the secretariat of the local development council.
7. To exercise other functions and performs other duties as maybe designated by the Local Chief Executive.
- Zoning Ordinance
- Project Status Report